• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Landshark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sorry Jason, have been busy all this week (and believe it or not, i am actually at work right now sunday evening at almost 8pm! :( ). planning to have it update this coming.... i hope... sorry again buddy!!

You, Landshark, is worth all respect. And all you guys that do all the things around and for the OC Seti team. All non-profit work that you all do to make it work. It is non-profit, isn't it?

You all is worth respect and you have that , along with gratitude, from me.

/Norrko

Norrko said:
You, Landshark, is worth all respect. And all you guys that do all the things around and for the OC Seti team. All non-profit work that you all do to make it work. It is non-profit, isn't it?

You all is worth respect and you have that , along with gratitude, from me.

/Norrko
non-profit? yeah right! jd had paid me $20 for express updating the database but guess i'll have to refund it back to him now..... and me, TC, Skyhook, Mictlan, and all others all got a share of the membership fee that is automatically drawed from people's account when they sign up the team too.....;) :D :p

well, honestly, when compare to TC & Skyhook, my work is nothing! they all have to do this in a daily/weekly base!! and it could easily take them a few hours to get things updated!! and tks for Mictlan's help, updating the benchie database isn't as time consuming as before (which takes me 2+hrs 'cos most of it is done by hand coding & a caculator....) but since Mictlan help me w/ the excel file and automated the caculation, i could get it done w/in 2hr time now.

Speak for yourself buddy - I haven't seen a penny of those registration fees :eek: :mad: :D

So, you guys are making fun out of my explicit gratitude/respect... ;)

Back to the serious side of life... What I tried to say is that you guys is doing a great job.

That's all... for now... ;)

/Norrko

Sincere Apology

Norrko, your expression of gratitude is most definately appreciated and accepted in the spirit in which you meant it to be. It is important that everyone knows that at least in my particular case this Team and the responsibilities I have accepted to try and provide meaningful information about our growth and production are PRIME factors in my staying with SETI as long as I have. Had I been just an individual out on my own I could not see myself being anywhere as deeply involved as I am now. What I am able to give back to the other members of this Team with my work on the stats is small compensation for everything this Team has given me.

SkyHook

Amen to that one Ron.....I really like being part of this community, and also would like to apoligize if we joked to much on your comment, Norrko.

We sometimes have to much work and come here to vent some steam :D

Mictlan said:
Amen to that one Ron.....I really like being part of this community, and also would like to apoligize if we joked to much on your comment, Norrko.

We sometimes have to much work and come here to vent some steam :D
ditto. :)

i'm sorry if i make fun of your appreication Norrko! and i really do tks for you appreication too! :)

Back