• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D-Tek White Water pushed to 6/25

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
"The practice of patience toward one another, the overlooking of one another's defects, and the bearing of one another's burdens is the most elementary condition of all human and social activity in the family, in the professions, and in society. "
Lawrence G. Lovasik

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. "
Jean Jacques Rousseau

"How poor are they that have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees?"
William Shakespeare

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. "
Leo Tolstoy

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. "
Julius Caesar

F**K!!!!!

It's not like it wasn't expected though :D

They say that there are out of stock, but were they ever in stock?

Bhaaaa!

Was just bragging about my cool new water block that should be in the mail tomorrow!

vonkaar said:
"The practice of patience toward one another, the overlooking of one another's defects, and the bearing of one another's burdens is the most elementary condition of all human and social activity in the family, in the professions, and in society. "
Lawrence G. Lovasik

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. "
Jean Jacques Rousseau

"How poor are they that have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees?"
William Shakespeare

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. "
Leo Tolstoy

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. "
Julius Caesar

lol did you keep those in a text file for future use? haha

I want mine TOO!!!! If they push it back another week after the 25th I ... migh.tttt...... EXPLODE!!! :mad:

Back