• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please sign the petition!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sounds great and all but what exactly does Newegg have to do with putting up a banner on this site? Do you want them to pay OC Forums for advertising on their site? I think part of the reason they have such low prices is the fact that they don't advertise on the net. I could be wrong but I've never seen a banner ad from them anywhere.

-Bobby

Bobby said:
Sounds great and all but what exactly does Newegg have to do with putting up a banner on this site? Do you want them to pay OC Forums for advertising on their site? I think part of the reason they have such low prices is the fact that they don't advertise on the net. I could be wrong but I've never seen a banner ad from them anywhere.

-Bobby
they advertise on [H]

Shade00 said:
I'll sign, but I'm a bit confused... are we trying to get Newegg to pay oc-forums for ad space? Or are we just trying to stick a Newegg banner up there for free?

We are trying to get them to give us money ;)

Back