• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MAXTOR 80gig /8mb cache $50 AMIR @ FRY'S

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
Title says it all "MAXTOR 80gig /8mb cache $50 AMIR @ FRY'S"

LINKY

Enjoy ;) :D

stereo555

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
I wanted an 80, but after seeing the outrageous deal staples is having on the 160, I couldn't pass it up. Well I spent all day driving and calling all over the state to finally find one and as soon as I get home, I see this deal!!!!!

haha, I guess it's not so bad though. iv'e got a 160 for around $20 more than this 80..............either way, I guess you win!

I just picked up this exact drive for $37 and some change. :D

Buy online from Staples with a $20 off $100 coupon. Wait an hour or two, then call them up and tell them you want to pricematch your local Best Buy store. You could also get them to PM outpost.com which would be even cheaper probably. Hmm... I need to order another of these puppies tomorrow when I get paid. :D

Lessee, that'd be $89-$60 so about $30 plus tax. I'm not sure what the shipping is from outpost.com so that's just a guess. Good deal though.

Would somebody be interested in buying me one and I paypal them the money for it? PM me if you wouldnt mind doing that for me.

*UPDATE*

Mail-in rebate has NOW changed to only $30 (from originaly posted $50).

Not so hot a deal anymore at all .

:( :( :(

Back