• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

life is cruel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RobP4P

So I'm sitting here at home waiting for my ASUS AN78X that fedex tracking says is on the truck to be delivered today...the fedex truck pulls up outside my house...already i'm thinking about swapping components in and out and frame rates from heaven...the delivery guy goes to the house across the street with a package that looks too small to be a motherboard...ok, no problem, her address is a lower number than mine, so we're just going numerically right?...fedex guy goes back to the truck, obviously to get my package...I'm a little confused why he needs to turn on the engine to get my package, but hey, he knows his job better than I do...then he drives off...no package...no motherboard...my orphaned barton and I are trying to console each other

heh, he finally did come back about 2 hrs later, and I swear he had a smug look of satisfaction on his face....I should order a 21 inch CRT to get him back for this one...

A while back staples had a deal where an order over $50 would be shiped free, and some other cupons and stuff. In the end you could have 210Lb of water shipped to your door for like $30 or somthing, only problem is it was UPS :p

Mr. $T$ said:
A while back staples had a deal where an order over $50 would be shiped free, and some other cupons and stuff. In the end you could have 210Lb of water shipped to your door for like $30 or somthing, only problem is it was UPS :p
lol, thats what i was gonna say.

heh, he finally did come back about 2 hrs later, and I swear he had a smug look of satisfaction on his face....I should order a 21 inch CRT to get him back for this one...
lol, then when you get it, send it back!:D

Back