• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nf7-s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[T-A]_Super_10

Could anyone tell me what the multipliers, FSB, and Vcore goes up to and how well does this board perform? mainly i want to know max Vcore, thanks all

Multipliers-22 (Have to check)
FSB-300mhz
Vcore-2.3V

The board performs great right now i'm running a stick of generic PC2100 at 430mhz with timings set to 2.5-3-3-6. I love this board brother has a A7N8X and by far this is the better of the two. Hope that helps.

Edit:thanks for heads up.

Last edited:
thanks thats just the board im looking for. I was looking for something to break the 2.0v Vcore this 1.8v delta is ok but cant get past 2300MHz stable.

On another note is there any major conflicts with this board like with ATI. I know NForce 2 chipsets are having some problems with some ati cards. Is the board picky with ram as MSI's NForce 2 is. thanks all

No problems with my NF7 and my Radeon 9700, I think the only conflick was with the NF7 and the Kingston HyperX memory series, but that was resolved with the newest BIOS.

anyone know where i can find this board at the 400 FSB model, newegg only has them up to 333FSB

ExcaliberPC has 'em. Any v2.0 has the C1 north bridge stepping and the Ultra 400 designation.

I went with Excaliber because they gaurenteed the v2.0 and Newegg wouldn't. The prices are essentailly the same.

Back