• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Public Service Annoucement =)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that I'm headed off to Missouri (to visit my grandma) for the next 16 days. I'm leaving both my machines crunching under a little supervision, and hope my cache dosen't run out before I get back :D

So if you think you passed me in the meantime, wait for me to come back to dump my 210WUs :D

/me prepares for the LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG car ride ahead...
JigPu

Definitely have fun, I'm hopefully making a roadtrip of my own in early August (if I can get the vacation time...), from Virginia, to Texas, to Wisconsin, and back home. :)

Have a great trip. Better put a few extra wu's in the cache, lots of high AR's being given out.:)

Harvey

edit- Just checked and half my wu's are 1.00 or greater.:) The farm today is running on High-Test.

Last edited:
Just got back myself from a week of camping and fishing in the Ozarks White River, Bull Shoals area. Back to work on Monday, Yuk.

Wishing you a great and safe trip!!!!

have a nice trip!!

i always has bad luck whenever i leave home, at least seti-wise, always had machine/server/network/internet down....:(

GT2000>>most likely, i will be going to vriginia beach on the labor day weekend for a little vacation....:D

hallen>> yeah, just built another P4c machine 3 days ago, it grab all high AR (lowest being 3.xx with tons of 10+.xx) in a row from my setiq!! it's been crunching nothing but high AR since i've built it 3 days ago. it returns 21WUs yesterday, and 20WUs so far for today!! it's a little hard to believe all these just from a single cpu machine!! :eek: ;)

wow that makes me want to build a p4c rig. I'm putting out 20 wu's a day on three machines! yikes that would be a nice.. expensive addition to my farm haha!

well, it "might" not be as expensive as it looks like..... like me, i conslidated (sold) all my cruncher (single or dual cpu), and replace a few P4c machines. now i have fewer machine in the room, with less noise and much less heat, and using 'bout 1/2 of the power what my farm used to use.

the above 21wu/day w/ all high AR in a row (been like that for 3 days already :D ), wasn't even a fast P4! it's "only" a 2.6c @ 3.2Ghz with stock hsf & stock voltage, 5:4 memory ratio! i'm building this to replace my nephew's PIII 733 @ 1G for his coming b-day gift (keep his HD/video card/DVD Rom/Burner). so, i didn't clock it higher stability 'cos it's not mine.

my other 2 P4c @ 3.26~3.35G (2.4C) ave. 'bout 18-17WU/day with normal WU (normal/high/low ARs). i'll build one more next week to replace my dad's XP1600+. ;)

rugbyroy said:
What is AR?
Angle Range.

a average time WU's AR is around 0.4xx range. those 1.xx+AR is consider high AR and will finish much faster. those under 0.2xx (i've seen 0.000AR :mad: ) will crunch considable slower.

you can look at your add-on software (SetiSpy/SETIHide/SetiWatch/etc.) to see what kinda AR that WU you are/had crunch.

Back