• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Inactive Users

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cbakey

Where are the 2,411 people that are inactive on our team? (3,071 total users - 660 active users) How long dose a user stay incative untill they are removed form the team list, if some folded under there name for a wheil and than joined a sub team?

Yea, i wont be folding on this rig till i get my dualy... I have a bad install or something, ive turned in 7 wu but it doesn't show that i turned em in and it supposidly did't reach its destination. When i get my dually it'll be 659 users inactive :)

cbakey said:
Where are the 2,411 people that are inactive on our team? (3,071 total users - 660 active users) How long dose a user stay incative untill they are removed form the team list, if some folded under there name for a wheil and than joined a sub team?

Inactive folders are folders who havent turned in a WU in the past week, but once you turn in a WU under a certain name and team, it cannot be changed.

Back