• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much sleeving will I need?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmigoThree

How much sleeving will I need to sleeve a sparkle 350 watt PS? They are pretty popular power supplies so I figured someone has done it before and might know off hand. Also what width should I get?

It depends on how many connectors you will be wrapping. At SVC I usually Buy 3 different size and they offer all of their sleeving in 5 foot quantites. So I get
1 1/8" size
1 1/4"size
1 3/8" size.

If you want to wrap your fan wires as well then you should get another 1/4 inch size

For how cheap that stuff is at SVC.COm it's better to have some left over than to have to wait and order more cause you ran out, plus some for any mistakes/problems you may run into.

Another reason why I made my sleeving guide was to make it as simple as possible to slide the sleeving over and to stop the ends from freying apart, you'll know what I mean when you get some of this stuff.
Check out my guide here PSU Sleeving Guide

I wont need it for the fans because I bought those UV fans that come with professionally installed sleaving from SVC.

I sorta wanted Loom because it is easier to install but I guess I will survive (ahh I have to do the motherboard connector too!)

Back