• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FREE Forbe and FHM magazine

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I signed on to the Maxim and Stuff mags and within a week, I was getting calls to renew my subscription. Then a few calls to buy stuff (not the mag).

-Bobby
still haven't seen one issue yet

Something must have goten messed up, most people got the mags and no calls.

I didn't think it even asked for your phone number? This one don't ask for a phone number so not to worry.

Bobby said:
I signed on to the Maxim and Stuff mags and within a week, I was getting calls to renew my subscription. Then a few calls to buy stuff (not the mag).

-Bobby
still haven't seen one issue yet

I have already recievec 2 issues of Maxim and 1 issue of Stuff and have yet to recieve a phone call.

Here comes just a little more bathroom reading. I'm gonna have to spend an awful lot of time on the toilet to read through 4 magazines per month.

I have like a 4 year subscription to Stuff and Maxim and I get them every so often for free. However I did get a call saying like do you want a gift and I said no. Thanks though. Now I get all 3 big magazines. :)

Krusty said:

I have already recievec 2 issues of Maxim and 1 issue of Stuff and have yet to recieve a phone call.

Here comes just a little more bathroom reading. I'm gonna have to spend an awful lot of time on the toilet to read through 4 magazines per month.

With the pictures found in maxim and FHM...this is something i really didnt need to know

timmyqwest said:

With the pictures found in maxim and FHM...this is something i really didnt need to know

which brings me to another question: Does anyone know where to go to get 2 free years of Playboy?

Krusty said:

which brings me to another question: Does anyone know where to go to get 2 free years of Playboy?

That's the magazine I'm waiting for. :)

I'd even pay a little. :D

Ben721 said:

i know where to get free penthouse :D. but dont' know if its legit. PM me and i'll give you the link when i get home. ;)

lol finally... FHM, YAY! I already got 3 mags of Maxim and 2 of Stuff. stacy keibler = hawt

Ben721 said:

lol tru, but if your willing to pay you dont have to wait :p

yup, got the big three: FHM, Maxim, and Stuff. I'd try for the Penthouse, but with my dad and all, i don't think it'd ever get through to me. :D

I love these offers :cool:

Do they bill you automatically at the end of the free year? If so, Ill have to remember to cancel.

I got a free playboy subscription from a similar online offer. Believe me, Playboy is the stupidest magazine around. There is like four pages of entertaining text in the whole thing. Take away its reputation and it's a bunch of softcore pics of fifty blondes that all look the same.

--Illah

Illah said:
I got a free playboy subscription from a similar online offer. Believe me, Playboy is the stupidest magazine around. There is like four pages of entertaining text in the whole thing. Take away its reputation and it's a bunch of softcore pics of fifty blondes that all look the same.

--Illah

yea, people buy playboy to "read the articles" :attn:

Back