• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AX-7 vs. SK-7 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I believe the sk7 would win. Go sk7 go!!!!

Has the better bang for the buck then the ax7 as well. I hear svc.com has them cheap :) $19 + shipping

Yeah...I'm caught between the two. Both are about the same price. I'm getting 2.4GHz with a 1700+ at 1.8V on a crappy heatsink with a screamer of a fan right now, and I'm tired of the noise. I already have the Vantec Tornado, and I'm using a Delta black label at 12V right now...too loud.

I have an ax7 and it is a very good heatsink. The ax7 only does 0.03c/w worse than the sk7 as tested by Joe on the main page, but the fan tested on the sk7 put out 20cfm more and in turn the noise levels were higher. My guess is they will perform very similarly with the same fan. From here i would check which one is going to fit better in your case or which one you think looks prettier.

Back