• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTF SB Audigy Audio HQ keeps on changin to 2 speakers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

This is really ****ing me off. Whenever i reboot my system, or whenever i run a game, afterwards, the speaker mode always changes back to 2 speakers in Audio HQ. I need to go back to it every single time and change it to 4 speakers. it is so godamn annoying. I have klipsh 4.1 and it works 100% great when set to 4 speakers, but i need to set it to 4 speakers so often. What the hell is wrong is there a setting im missing? btw i use win2k sp3

Go to "control panel" then "sounds and audio devices" then "advanced..." unders speaker settings, select a 4.1 system

Then go to the creative software's "Creative speaker system" then select 4.1 and check the "synchronize with control panel" checkbox

i dont have a advanced tab because i have win2k.... i guess i will have to constantly change the speaker setting. what a pain in the ***

Back