• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what code is the best for the 2.8c?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rashio_UK

hi,
i am thinking about getting the p4 2.8c and i want to know what people are getting the best OC with what code?

if there is a list saying what codes are the best please give me the link or if people could just tell me what cade they have on the cpu and what OC they have?
that would be really useful :D

i know cpu dont all OC the same but i would just like to know what code people are getting the best OC's with?

thanks for your help

morbid i asked a different question in the vapochill forum, i asked what people were getting on their 2.8c, but this question is what code have people got on their 2.8c?

also this forum has more people in it so i will get more answer than the vapochill forum so helping my get a better idea of what to get.

can i tell on the outside of the box of the p4 2.8c where it was made? and what week, etc...

what does it look like the code which has info about the chip?

thanks ;D

Back