• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finnished mod, how are these temps???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

smesx1

i just finished adding two fans to my window intaking air in the side and i changed the heatercore around so it is blowing air out. I also added a big filter on my heatercore fans. With the side off running at load are 30c on the mb and 48c for the cpu...not very good. Well with the new window fans im running idle at 24c mb, and 39c cpu. At load its 25c mb and 44c cpu... Thats more like it. I think cpu temps would be less if i took the filter off plus the fans are slow and quiet. I think im done with my modding for a while:eek: Im sure ill come up with something to do soon though.

I havnt taken any pictures of what it lookes like but here is a picture of where my fans are at.

goodpicfabs.JPG

The fans are uv reactive 80mm fans from svc.com with some cool crome grills Ill try to get some pics

ps ther is a white powderlike film on my tubes if i sqeez the tubes it comes off. what could it be

i put the fans that way so one blows across the ramsinks on the vid card and the other blows right on the sb I had to set them offset anyways because it was getting in the way of my tubing

Back