• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit NF7s rev2 help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Genesis

Registered
Hi fellas,

First of all, lets me say this motherboard kick arse! Now here is my pethatic problem. Everytime when I boot up to wondow (xp) on the way loading there, the Temperature sound just sound off for no reason. I try to uninstalled the Temp monitor and its still boot up with the temp sound, wierd. Also, why is the cpu fan sometime shuts off itself or lowering its rpm? maybe it was too cool?

wierd, help?

ps. sorry about my bad typing :(

maybe what is happening is your cpu fan is throtting down and making waaaaaaaay to hot and then the alarms go off. watch out you dont wanna fry your cpu. what are the temps?

EDIT: dont worry about the bad typing, i can be even worse.

Disable Shutdown when CPU Fan Fails in BIOS and your siren will go away. But I'm not sure why your fan spins down. Better solve that first before you disable that setting in the BIOS or you risk frying your CPU.

Back