• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what to use to test my new card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

danomite664

I ordered a Radeon 9700 which should get here monday, but I was curious which games will really show me what this card can do. I am going to use all the benchmarking i can on it, and i plan on running NBA live 2003, NFSHP2, and enter the matrix, but what other games will look really sweet?

danomite664 said:
I ordered a Radeon 9700 which should get here monday, but I was curious which games will really show me what this card can do. I am going to use all the benchmarking i can on it, and i plan on running NBA live 2003, NFSHP2, and enter the matrix, but what other games will look really sweet?

Ive played a few different titles on mine and all have run great. I play WarCraft3, Unreal2, AmericasArmy, Rise Of Nations, MOHAA + Spearhead, Freelancer. No issues with any. Unreal2 and WarCraft3 are the flashiest looking with excellent color effects, AA and MOHAA look like they did on my 8500(which has great IQ) so im happy with the card overall.:cool:

How is Enter the Matrix ? I was thinking of picking that up soon....

Unreal II demo has the best gfx I've seen yet.

Some other games may stress it more, but not because the gfx are better.

Asheron's Call 2 has some killer gfx, but is monthly fee game.

Back