• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

retarted friend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Andy71600

okay... here's the scoop. My friend just built a new system with a barton 2500+. He was messing with his bios setting with no clue about what he was doing... even when i try to tell him that he is gonna *%#^ up his processor he insisits that he is doing right by just raising the vcore. LMAO. He has idle temps in the 70c. im thinkin that his vcore is above 2.0.

time to place your bets on when his cpu will fail!!!!

lol im suprised it isnt dead by now, but he has been bragging all day about how great it is and im an gonna lmao when it dies!!

lmao he still wont believe me after reading this... he still says that his temps are fine and he only need to worry in they hit 90c.

Last edited:
Well 100C is the boiling point for water...hope he gets it there, he will smell that odd smell of burningf silicon. :p

take a picture of him when he realizes his processor is fried and post it hehe

eric-horror.jpg

that would make a nice pic... nice idea

he is runnin prime 95 at this moment.

hmm... how about we get him to run them all at the same time

*evil grin*

wait... will that do anythign?

It depends on which ones you run together i think.
Maybe he can clock his video card to 2Ghz with radclocker too.

:( poor *******. Tell him he needs to hand his processor over to you. Or me. Then give him a good rousing kick to the groin.

Raising the vcore will do nothing to speed up your computer. Using Vcore is used to help stabalize an unstable overclock. run WCPUID. it will tell you how fast you are running your chip.

This is specifically aimed at the guy doing it. Also just read the begginers guides from the front page there are a lot of good articles:D Good luck to you.:D

Back