• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ohoh... verbatim is back on my threats list.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
It looks like verbatim is getting back down to FAH business and went yellow on us.

verbatim, I'll race you to 15k, then you can blow my doors off :D

You feel that itching sensation in the middle of your back? Well thats me.

It's amazing what a computer can fold if no games are played for a few hours...

The day has ticked over too and I'm still yellow. I thought It was a one off thing.

I'm on the edge of being yellow so anyone on my threats list usually is. I'm about to be passed my a couple that have been dogging me for over a month. Very shortly you'll need to be yellow and 20k+ to even get on the top 100 page.

Well I got my bios chip back and it turns out the PLCC socket has 2 cracks in it so the chip doesn't make good contact with the socket so I need a new Mobo for the Tbred B. Well at least I can go Nforce2 now even though it's sooner than I wanted to but now I am down a KT333 board that was going to fold with the Pally 2100 after I got an Nforce2 for the Tbred B. I will get you guys soon.....

Fast420A said:
Well I got my bios chip back and it turns out the PLCC socket has 2 cracks in it so the chip doesn't make good contact with the socket so I need a new Mobo for the Tbred B. Well at least I can go Nforce2 now even though it's sooner than I wanted to but now I am down a KT333 board that was going to fold with the Pally 2100 after I got an Nforce2 for the Tbred B. I will get you guys soon.....

Can't you just bend some prongs in or out to get contact?

Maybe use some JB Weld to reinforce the socket itself.

This could buy you some folding time while you're putting you new nForce2 system together. That $80 Biostar at newegg looks like a good price for a nForce2 with Ultra 400.

My Abit NF7-S is putting out a consistant 500+ PPW. The shuttle is 400.

I can't wait until I put together a duallie later this year. MSI or IWill are the best duallies for O/C.

I used a zip tie around it but the bios chip I have with the soyo OCed bios isn't working with the Tbred but used to work fine with the Pally. I guess I'll put the pally back in to see if it starts so I can flash the standard bios back on it.

Back