• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YAY!!! I folded my first thing a ma jigg!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congrats :clap:

My little brothers refuse to call work units work units but they call them woo hoo's. :)

thx guys, feels great helping out. Right now im folding from my laptop. 2GHZ P4 1GIG ddr ram, when i get my monitor back for my desktop(see sig) Im gonna install it on there as well. Can i use both putters with the same user name???

congradulations buddy.. set a goal for yourself hehe like the top 1000 or somethin.. and yes, you can use more than one computer with the same name, that's why you wanna get tons of em ;)

That is the coolest thing I've seen all day, someone's FIRST WU!!!!

/Wedo does the happy dance

Congrats Goodie, you can fold on as many machines as you can get you hands on. That is what we like to call "borging," when you hunt down stray computers that are wasting cpu cycles by not folding.

Have fun climbing the stats.

Wedo

yup yup, thx guys, im gonna have my AMD Machine back soon *grins* so it will give 100% of CPU time cuz you can only use one putter at a time to play games right, hehehhe and my laptop plays games really good :D so it's going to be my gameing system, hehehe

Like we said earlier in the thread, don't sweat the client releasing cpu cycles. My current main rig is folding 24/7 and I game on it all the time. The more I play, the slower the folding goes, but all work and no play.....

Fold on.

Wedo

Back