• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gimme sum IRC lurvin kthx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AntiHeiss

We want to talk to all you spammArs out there. So we are going to have another "come join us in IRC thread". Ok...real simple....we talk about everything folding and a little that's not...we don't bite we're real cool and...um...yeah, all that. It's #ocfoldingteam on zirc...so that would be #ocfoldingteam on irc.zirc.org:6667 err yea that looks good uh huh....you can also use JAVA based stuff and fun things...run off to the folding web site if you want all that.

N E WAYZ we havz to be talkin likin the IRC fooz now so it IRC lingo from here.....................................................to there nowz okies so um ya Im gettin my mucho loco vato on homie so thred lingo must be begginin right..............about........... ----> HERE <----

kthx

Yeah I highly recommend it. I usually average about 50 hours a week in there and it's really fun as long as everyone speaks from left to right instead of right to left. :)

hahahaha, don't ever talk like that AH... you'll scare everyone off. Seriously, come join us in IRC though - it's fun as long as you watch out for the lurking ops ::evil grin::

Back