• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stencil Design

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yanks111

Well, method().man has convinced me to make a stencil on my case. I've got a black chieftec dragon with blue cathode and led fans.

Well, because I'm so creative, I have devised a plan: to ask you guys for an idea!!!! Ah, I'm so creative!

I would like to stencil something on the front panel, and on the side panel, but I'm unsure of what to do!!!!! :eek: I was thinking of stenciling something that is like tribal esque or something, or just a really interesting design.

Check out tattoo sites. I forgot to mention this in my guide, but if you find something really good, print it out. Once you get it the correct size, poke holes in the paper along the lines of the design. Then tape the design to your case. After, you can either just go over the design with a pen or just rub over the whole thing with the side of a pencil (or charcoal). The poked holes will allow the lead through and voila, you've got your design on the masking tape. Now just connect the dots with a pencil and you're all set.

why not stencil somethign that has to do with one of your interests?

eg nascar, computers, video game clan, video game, basketball, football , modding, overclocking, making fun of people who use emachines (jk) , etc etc you get the picture

there's plenty of possibilities; and remember, if you design it yourself you'll be really proud of it in the end.

Hmmm if your going for a tribal look may I recommend a southwest design? I just made a window using a one of these designs, they are pretty simple but they look pretty darn cool when they are done!

A big SHRIMP :D

But seriously, try to thnk of something you like, that would be hard, but not too hard to apply. If this is your first time then try to do something not too challenging :)

Back