• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DLT3C 0319 in Canada

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

01_VTEC SE

canadacomputers.com has them for sale for $79+ tax = $90.85 for those that are in the toronto area.

you have to ask them if you can chose your own 1700+. Picked mine up this weekend.

Yes, it's in CND$

silentfire: yes it's a JIUHB. There is no box, they're OEM - just take a look at the whole tray.

Hi,

Was every CPU you saw in the tray DLT3C 0319? I wanted to order through their web site and I did not know whether every one of then is of the same stepping.

trimai said:
Hi,

Was every CPU you saw in the tray DLT3C 0319? I wanted to order through their web site and I did not know whether every one of then is of the same stepping.

nope they had some DUT3C's too. best bet is to go in and pick it out. where you from?

01_VTEC SE:

Like 7keys, I am from Montreal. It is kind of hard to go to Toronto just for a CPU.

7keys:

Is your new 1800+ JIUHB 0321 an DLT3C or DUT3C? Which cost-micro did you buy it from and how much did you pay for it? Do you know how well this CPU will overclock? It is nice to hear that we are from the same city.

It is DL3TC runs on 1.5 volts and I bought it to put in a friends box who doesn't overclock.

I bought it at the Jean-Talon store.

trimai
A few weeks ago I bought a 1700+ at La Centrale Informatique on St-laurent and got a JIUHB 0310 that will boot at 2400Mhz. My cooling isn't that great right now though so I can't run it at that speed.

Do you know of anywhere in Montreal where they sell Thermalright products? I can't find any.

7keys:

You are lucky to be able to find the 1700 DLT3C JIUHB 0310. I could not find them and have to settle for 1800 DUT3C JIUHB 0310. I do not know how well they will overclock because my motherboard has not arrive yet. Regarding the Thermalright heatsink, I just order a pair of Thermalright SK7 from sidewindercomputers.com (US 17.95 for each one). Shipping is slightly more than 10.00 for a total of US 46.25. If I know that you are looking for the same thing then I would have order an extra one for you. They also have an SK6+ for sale at 8.95 or 9.95. Go to their web site and check it out. If you know any place in Montreal that are selling DLT3C (1700 or 1800) then please let me know.

The sales guy at La Centrale Informatique on St-laurent told me all the latest 1700 & 1800's athlons have been DLT3C. ....but.....they have stopped selling the 1700's and are soon to stop selling the 1800's.

Does sidewinder ship with UPS?
I don't like ordering from the States because UPS charges very high Broker fees some times half the amount of the item.

I have been screwed too many times. Even when dealers have agreed to ship USPS they ship UPS anyway. I try to buy in Canada now.

They told me they will ship with Airmail Letter Post. Is La Centrale Informatique still selling 1800 DLT3C. The last time I ask (a few weeks ago), they told me they are only selling 2000 and up (mostly retail box).

Back