• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

prime

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolfeinstein

Disabled
how long should i run prime before i up my multy im at 2.3 ghz on 1700 t bred b 1.600v core 8 hours of prime and gaming 2 hours also while prime running no crashes can i move on now?

some say 24-48, i ran mine for 48 and just waiting for my HSF to arrive, but ive done it at 4-10 hours before and saw imporvements.

ADam

Also it's good to check with 3dmark to make sure you are stable. 3dmark 2003 really tell's you when your runing's something to high just run it looping for about 3-6 hour's. As for prime I always burn mine in @ the lowiest clock speed and highiest voltage I fell ever needed about 20-30% more voltage is ok then run it for about 48 hour's or so. Also when you get to your max burn for another 24-48 and keep doing this untill you fill you have maxed out the chip.

Back