• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SLK900 - local purchase in SoCal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ralf Hutter

I need an SLK900 by Thursday. I have one coming but if it doesn't get here in time is there anyone in SoCal who sells these? Either an online dealer with will-call or a retail store.

Any help would be appreciated and possibly make my weekend successful! Thanks. :)

In the time you took to post here and waste bandwidth and time you could have searched in pricewatch for slk900 and found at least one dealer in socal. Since you cleverly didn't list your city, i'll let you do the search. Or maybe someone will take pity on you and tell you so you don't have to search or think for yourself. Without looking I can tell you that the heatsink factory is in socal. Good luck!

Hey, thanks for all the help, skippy. Speaking of wasting bandwidth.

FWIW, the one I have on order is from Heatsinkfactory.com and I've already searched Pricewatch. It's doesn't matter where in Socal I live as I'm prepared to drive anywhere in SoCal to get one.

Back