• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leak Test ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Homer

i got my gpu block and there arent any holes on my vcard. now i got the AS Adhesive or the epoxy (cant remember) but i wanted to know if i mount the gpu after or b4 leak testing it? wont it be hard to mount it after the leak test cuz of the tubings?:rolleyes:

You could do it either way, but personally I'd test first, mount later. That way if there were a leak it wouldn't happen on the vid card, and would be easier to correct than if it were already mounted.

Mounting it later might be a bit more involved, but a few books or something similar placed on top of the block/vidcard should help keep everything in place until the epoxy sets.

That AS epoxy is strong stuff, you planning on cutting it with regular AS or thermal paste so you can remove the block if necesssary?

just test it out of the case for safety, then take the tubes off if you are using clamps and put it back in... if you glue them on then it will just be a pain, but worth not f***ing your gpu.

Back