• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

registration

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pummer

alright maybe i'm stupid, but i just installed the text client on my server and registered and stuff, but i saw nowhere to put in what team i wanted to be on, and i'm not sure what to put in the "organization" box. Help a noob?

Are you using the text client as found here ? It shouldnt ask you for an organisation, just team number (we are team 32) user id, and connection settings. As well as other stuff like preference for fah/gah. Use EM-3 with the text client it looks much better and it hides the console. :)

oops

so thats what happened when i closed the text client after putting in my handle

d'oh

thanks

EDIT:
I downloaded the client from www.foldingathome.com

i'm just having a littany of problems here

Last edited:
pummer said:
oops

so thats what happened when i closed the text client after putting in my handle

d'oh

thanks

Do you have all thise rigs in your sig folding for us? Thats a fair bit of power there:D

Rig 3 is the one currently folding. Rig 4, the family comp, won't fold because my dad is too paranoid about his comp "overheating." Rig 1 will probably be up soon, and 2 will be up once i figure out how to fold off a floppy in linux with no HD :)

OK. I got the thing set up. It's been running for 2 minutes but it's progress is still at 0%. I'll see how it goes. Thanks for your help.

ok, i'll google it when i receive my power supply for rig 2 off ebay

(after i blew two of them...)

Back