• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crucial has the 512MB PC2700 for $48 w/ free shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Miknow

Link

Search CT6464Z335 to find 512MB PC2700 DDR for $73.

Apply coupon code NLHP25Q610 to get $25 off

Edit: New link that goes with the coupon

Last edited:
Worked for me. I am getting 512mb of 2700 for 49.91 delivered 2nd day (no charge) including tax.

Thanks for the deal. Beats the hell out of MIR's.

*bump*

just ordered me some for $51 with free 2nd day shipping..i debated getting more..but then decided..what the hay.. :)

heh i am now one of the group ... haha coudent have been more perfect timing im building a new comp and this will werk.. :D

IceMan3928 said:
is it limited to 1 per customer?

Got 3 with that deal so far. Use a different email adress for each order. Mailing adress and credit card can be the same. Anybody having trouble with this order should just search through the Hewlett Packard approved section since its a HP promotin coupon. Its the exact same 512 pc2700 "CT6464Z335" as the others. You "may" have to clear cookies and temp files to order the second stick, but believe me it works.

One thing i've noticed is that the price @ Crucial has gone up $8 in the past three weeks. Anybody who needs cheap ram better buy it soon. The market spot prices keep creeping higher.

Got mine today. Will not be able to try it out until this weekend though. Little thing called work getting the way of my fun :mad:

Mine says "The Coupon Code you entered will drop your cart total below the $30 minimum purchase required for software purchase. Please remove the software from your cart."

There is no software in my cart... only two sticks of crucial ram...

diggingforgold said:
Mine says "The Coupon Code you entered will drop your cart total below the $30 minimum purchase required for software purchase. Please remove the software from your cart."

There is no software in my cart... only two sticks of crucial ram...

Mine did that with one stick.... :mad:

Back