• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help needed ti4200, broke???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jayson

I have a winfast A250LE 128mb ti4200, and i took it out of my computer for a few days (left it in a box, while doing some case mods) and when i put it back in there where big white lines down the screen, when i try another graphics card its fine! someone please tell me my card is fine and that there is only something little wrong??.......
What could be causing this? and is my card broked?

thanks

Have you tried it in another system? If it still does the same thing in another system then the card is probably broken. When you had your card out was it in a static free bag? It's possible that it could have been ESD. This happened to my older Radeon 7200. I kept of removing it and one day it just started to show artifacts on the screen. If you ever take anything out of your computer make sure you store it in a static free bag.

Back