• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heatsink Mods pics on 9500np's...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dragonprince

If you've done Core / Memory heatsink mod on your 9500 np post a small pic and details about results and what was used (if its not obvious) for the mods. Im going to mod mine soon and want to see whats worked best for other people here in the O/C Forums. My card is the Sapphire 9500np with the L shaped memory. Thanks.

I know heat pipes work (especialy w/fan) but Im more interested in something that would allow ram sinks also. Not much traffic on this thread...I guess 9500 mod's are not that common.

See my pics in this thread

To reiterate, with the K6-2 HS, I was able to get 340 stable. With the retail Barton HS, I'm able to get 380 stable and I think it can go much higher.

Last edited:
yes i have the gian 2 i oc'd my card and gained 15 mhz each gpu and memory without volt mod.

i recomend it easy to put on also!

I haven't done any cooling mods yet, but I am planning to replace my GPU HSF with a P4 heatsink one of my friends gave me. Hopefully, it will let me OC the thing a little higher, and deal with the massive amount of heat the GPU has on the backside of the card...

JigPu

Back