• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A friendly reminder;

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr B

Senior Admin Emeritus
As much as I would like to be able to, and as much as it would help our team, I need to re-emphasize one point;

We cannot, and do not allow or condone posting of Wanted/For Sale threads in this topic. Whatsoever.

I'm not trying to "pizz in anyone's Wheaties" if I move something to the Classifieds from here...dammit, be glad I did. Chances are, if *I* did...you didn't get a Warning, that is catagorically STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for posting a "For Sale/Wanted Ad" anywhere outside the Classifieds, including here in the FAH topic.

Please....no sale threads here. Do what you want to and need to off the Forums themselves, but again...not in here.

Mr B
Forums Moderator
Team 32 Member since 2001

Audioaficionado said:
How about free to a good folding home?

That's what the earlier thread was about.

No...actually, the thread in question was someone linking to a current Classifieds listing, which is a "no-no" as far as Forum policy goes.

"Free to good home" is fine, to the best of my knowledge. This situation wasn't of that variety however.

B.

Back