• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is my board this bad???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

426_hemi

Registered
on my rev 1.04 a7n8x dlx, it would only do around 190fsb, then i vdd modded it and it can barely do 200fsb (not completely stable) even with the vdd turned all the way up :eek:, but still it will only do 200fsb, i dont think its my ram, and it shouldnt be, because its pc3200, but is my board this bad?

Only the luckiest will get 200 fsb out of the older revisons, so your there, consider yourself lucky. I know three others with this same revison, seen 190,191,195 tops respectively.

tuskenraider said:
Only the luckiest will get 200 fsb out of the older revisons, so your there, consider yourself lucky. I know three others with this same revison, seen 190,191,195 tops respectively.

but are those with vdd mods? i have the 1004 bios, i finally stabilized it enough to run 3dmark 2k1 and got 17k, but in morrowind, my fps dropped alot at 11x200, so i run 12.5x166 all the time now

yeah, my rev.1.04 topped out at around 185 b/f it became unstable. I just got a rev2.0 but have not really pushed it yet b/c i'm burning in my new cpu.

Back