• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need help identifying my Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blackbolt

Hi, I need to update all my drivers for several reasons.

I am having trouble identifying my Motherboard so I can get its drivers.

There are no markings or stickers on the board, there may be underneath, but I am not entirely sure.

But here is the string I got from AMNID:

An AMIBIOS ID String Was Detected:
62-0425-001437-00101111-071595-SiS730S
-- ---- ------ ------
| | | |
| | | Chipset/BIOS Info
| | Manufacturer ID
| Version Information
Processor & BIOS ROM Information

Manufacturer Code Detected: 1437 - PC CHIPS

I think it may be a M810LR board, but I aint entirly sure, can someone with more knowledge than me help me out, thanks!

You cab try looking at this page to see if any of these are your board. To further your investigation, it may help to get more numbers off the mobo itself and /or off the chips on the board. Hope this helps.

Tread

I have seen in the past that PCChips doesnt put their own name on their mobo's . Maybe they are ashamed of them who knows.

Tread

thanks guys after a shed load more investigating I finally found out my PC Motherboard is a PC Chips M810LR-H Motherboard.

THanks everyone,

now comes the next hurdle. figuring out how to flash it...

..wheres that search tool.

For future reference you can also look up most electrical components via their FCC ID no. Usually you can find manufacture and part no. off the FCC page.

tsin

Back