• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water jumping in bf1942?!?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NOThelagak

ok, i see guys jumping into the water then shooting out and flying REALLY far then parachuting down! how are they doing it?!?! in the game they said it was water jumping. wtf?!?!

i just want to know for sure if its a cheat you have to download or just a glitch in the game, im pretty sure its just a glitch, but wutever
SOMEONE has to know!!!!!!!

nm, its kinda like cheating, im prolly better off not being temped by knowing how to do it....

I think I saw some guys doing something similar on a game of EOD..

They were on a ridge then I saw them suddenly fly quite a distance and chute into the water near where they were going...

I seen my first cheat the other day...some guy was somehow gettin outside the map, and just shooting at a constant rate at the enemy killing them all - he had some stupid score like 64-0

its a damn shame these things are obviously getting around, and its not even things like that im bothered about as really, as its so obvious

its the cheats that just have a little helper that isnt so obvious but still gives them the advantage - and then the whole world of paranoia that is now developed around the game :(

Oh crap, dont tell me the whole CS feeling is gonna run through this game because I am really starting to love this game.

Is it me or do you seem to move more slowly in bf1942 as compared to other games?
The movement feels a bit sluggish to me. Prehaps im just used to rtcw:et :p

I wouldn't worry too much.. this is the first time we have actually REALLY noticed some cheating.. I'm sure we arn't the only ones and now Dice can hopefully fix it before it gets out of hand

ive spent the last two days lanning it up with ninthebin and i saw both them cheats in bf...i felt quite upset, some guy was flying in the water and another failed to run out of ammo. Whats the point even playing with cheats as it must be boring having no challenge

acually i found it out, its not a cheat at all its a glitch in the game all it involves is jumping at the right time when you hit the water and if you do it right you can shoot to the moon. im sure it will be fixed in the next patch, but dont worry its not a cheat or anything. dont know anything bout the never runnign out of ammo thing tho.

AFAIK, that flying in the water thing is supposed to be a bug introduced by a recent patch - there was a thread in [H]'s games forum where people were talking about it, and had posted videos they made while screwing around (Soap can FLY!). Without going into too much detail, you jump off under the right circumstances, look in a certain direction - and thar she blows, so to speak.

Marley said:
ive spent the last two days lanning it up with ninthebin and i saw both them cheats in bf...i felt quite upset, some guy was flying in the water and another failed to run out of ammo. Whats the point even playing with cheats as it must be boring having no challenge

What makes you hink he had an ammo cheat?

no it was a cheat...he was out side the map - shooting CONSTANTLY no reload or anything - just killing everyone as they respawned...

Back