• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AreUCrzy's WebServer Plans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AreUCrzy

Disabled
*** Sorry for posting here it's the best place i could find since i don't have access to the Classifieds Area.***

---
POSTING ITEMS FOR SALE OR ADVERTISING ARE AGAINST THE FORUM RULES WHICH YOU AGREED TO WHEN JOINING THESE FORUMS - SAYING SORRY DOES NOT EXCLUDE YOU FROM THE RULES

UnseenMenace - Forum Moderator Overclockers.com

** If you wish to advertise to the Overclockers.com community feel free to contact the Admin for rates and additional information **

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaking this belongs in the classifieds under services, which aren't currently available to you.

1. Welcome to our Forums.
2. This belongs in the classified section, which needs 100 posts to enter.
3. Don't advertise in any forum you please.
4. Please go read the forum rules and regulations and conduct yourself accordingly.
5. If you come here and spam like this again, chances are you will be banned from the forums.
6. Please dont be a
troll.jpg

reporttomod.jpg

Advertising is not allowed anywhere but the Classifieds, which you don't have access to, and now, probably never will have access to.

Welcome to the Forum.

I am sorry i will try my best to make a 100 useful post...

thanks for warning and not banning me!

Back