• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Slurpee Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
home made slurpee =

drink of choice +
ice (crushed works best) +
a little sugar (experiment to taste)+

Blender.

Place contents in blender, blend till smooth, pour in glass, enjoy the frosty goodness of the home made blender.

If you like fruit, throw in your favorite fruit (Bannana, blue berries, strawberries.....) about a cups worth..
ice
some water
sugar to taste

Blend till smooth... Great fruit slushy..

I got more if you want em.. :)

Blenders: Used for more than mixing frogs. :)

I thought 7-11 went out of business about 20 years ago ?

We used to have tons of them and then one day they al changed , I think to Mapco.

palee72 said:
Place contents in blender, blend till smooth, pour in glass, enjoy the frosty goodness of the home made blender.

ooh i want to make a home made blender :)

i went, but i forgot to look what size you get for free.. so i just got the largest one and ended up payin like a buck or somethin.. it tasted good, get one if you can still.

"On Friday, each participating 7-Eleven store will offer 1,000 customers a free 7.11-oz. Slurpee drink of their choice. The new featured Slurpee flavor this month is Mountain Dew Live Wire. Participating stores also will be sampling Big Eats Bakery® Dreammm™ Donuts, new beef enchilada-flavored 7-Eleven Go-Go Taquitos®, Chipper Snacks, Briar’s Premium Root Beer and DefCon3 Energy Drinks.

7.11oz slurpee? That's extremely small!

palee72 said:
home made slurpee =

drink of choice +
ice (crushed works best) +
a little sugar (experiment to taste)+

Blender.

If you like fruit, throw in your favorite fruit (Bannana, blue berries, strawberries.....) about a cups worth..
ice
some water
sugar to taste

Blend till smooth... Great fruit slushy..

I got more if you want em.. :)

Blenders: Used for more than mixing frogs. :)

i'd like to see you do that with Coca-Cola

Hmm.. In the past (the last 5 years), they had the promotion where large slurpees were only eleven cents on 7/11 day.

My friend and I went 7-11 hopping last night. We went to nine, and seven of them gave us Slurpees (the other two must've been run by pricks).

I can now offer this advice: stay away from the "Super Sour Watermelon". It is very bad.

Back