• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fav. pc mags, what are yours?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonwessel

Mines is probably Maximum PC because of the great writing styles and the funny lil sections and regulars they have.

Second is Computer Games or which ever one is also made by future network associates

Maximum PC, CPU, and the other enthusiast mags..

They are ten years ahead of PC world, PCmag, and all the other IT mags...

I like maximumPC, but they should not pretend they know anything about cooling, and for being "maximum"pc, they review Complete systems a lot instead of individual components

I read PCGamer......i've never really wanted to read other magazines, because as I learned from PCG, they are woefully behind the times. I think PCG takes about 6 weeks from the time they finish writing until it gets to my house....which means any hardware reviews/benchmarks they have I usually can get already. I've been considering getting Maximum PC, but I dunno....i'll have to grab a copy off the newsstand to see if I like it, heh.

yeah, i agree i think MPC is way too expensive if ya don't have a subscription. It's $8.99 where i live, and you could buy 2 other mags for the cost of that.

I don't subscribe to magazines.

If there is one that catches my eye when I walk past the news stand, I'll pick it up...but I really don't even do that often.

Back