• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

silly ea games!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpliT71

wow take a look at this notice the CPU speed reading... haha

gsdgfdg.JPG

you might wanna edit that pic to remove the IM names, and the folder names (hint: language filter). I see you have photoshop, so that shouldn't be a problem, lol. oh yea, and is that a phone number? :D:D

anyway, back on topic, that is funny. does it let you install the game with that?

Yeah, I got Nascar 2000 for free and it showed my speed as -2000 or something. Strange...the game worked but not very well. Everything but the cars and track were missing (it was just black).

DaveSauce said:
oh yea, and is that a phone number? :D:D

LOL...I think I'll call "josh" and see what he's up to.:D

Dude, we don't need a 178kb screenshot to see what EA has in store for us. Resize it or make it a link, damn.

chill core, its up on my ftp, no bandwidth is wasted here

ThePerfectCore said:
I still don't see why we need to see your entire desktop just to look at one little flub up.

Someones got their panies all in a bunch :)

If your on 56k then you dont deserve to look at pictures anyway ;)

Wraith said:
If your on 56k then you dont deserve to look at pictures anyway ;)

Go back to dial-up for a month, and see if your attitude changes :rolleyes:

TPC has a good point there. Sure, there's no bandwidth wasted, but that pic isn't exactly 56k friendly.

I was on 56k for a month, and for 3 years while everyone else had cable i had a 14.4. It sucked, but i loved with it and didnt **** about pics being to big.

But yeah dud, mabe you should take off some from the edges, like the swear, and you buddys fone number.

Retake the screenie, but this time do the ALT + Print Screen thing....just the window that's open (the EA thing) will get captured.

Then edit your first post... I'd like to see the itmes on your desktop removed from view, and I'm sure the owner of that phone number would greatly appreciate it, as well... ;)

Mr B said:
Retake the screenie, but this time do the ALT + Print Screen thing....just the window that's open (the EA thing) will get captured.

Then edit your first post... I'd like to see the itmes on your desktop removed from view, and I'm sure the owner of that phone number would greatly appreciate it, as well... ;)

Wow ty Mr.B, I was wondering how to just captur the window! Thanks!

Wraith said:

Wow ty Mr.B, I was wondering how to just captur the window! Thanks!

YW. Just passing along a useful lil' nugget of info I learned here at O/Cers... ;) I used to post (way back when we could attach directly, without outside hosting) full desktop screenies, until someone clued me in too... :cool:

Back