• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xhour Tonight!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL

They are getting better. All their Zalman products were a HUGE jump from cheap lights.

-Bobby

wannaoc said:
And there he is....:)

I was waiting all morning, I didn't want to do it too early. :)

I think they won't let us down.

I'm still kicking myself that I missed the temp. monitor sale 2 weeks ago

don't worry about that, they ran out. I didn't get mine, had a little scuffle with them about it, and they're reimbursing me now..

btw ben..could u put a date in your first post? just so it makes it easier to distinguish between last weeks xhour post and this weeks..

bsspewer said:
btw ben..could u put a date in your first post? just so it makes it easier to distinguish between last weeks xhour post and this weeks..

Yeah I realized that after I posted and especially after you brought it up. I will do it next week I promise.

I'll try and see if a mod can change it.

What was that thing you have to join to participate in Xhour? It started with the "New And IMPROVED X Hour" I'd always figured it wasn't worth the time because it stunk so much...but now...maybe it won't.....X Rewards or something?

-Jeff

yeah go to xoxide.com and click on the rewards button at the bottom left and sign up... anyone heard any inklings of what its gonna be?

I've missed out on the last two (one I forgot, and one I was out of town), and I'm kicking myself for it now :(. I hope this is something awsome, and that I don't forget again.

HEH , yea i have a problem with forgeting.... but this time i wrote a giant 'X' on my hand... maybe people will think im straitedge ?

Yeah, that case is exclusive to xoxide. I've wanted it sooooooo bad ever since it first came out.........just not 379.99 dollars bad

my god that's big..

u'd have to put extra bracing into the floor to hold it up! and what about lan partys? gonna 'crush' the competition? i'd rather settle for a sleeker case that can be set out of the way and take up no extra room..

Back