• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what the heck?.... too many inputs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xevuhtess7

ok when im playing cs it seems as if it gets overloaded with inputs or sumtin. when i walk forward and move my mouse at the same time it's fine and normal but once i add a second movement key (if i strafe right or left while walking forward) my mouse locks up and so do the rest of my controls. it gets back ot normal after like a second of locking up but every time i have like 3 inputs it locks up.... any ideas?

are they both usb devices? your keyboard and your mouse? if so try switching one to another usb bank.... if not *shrugs*

my roommates Sony Vaio computer does that in cs too...bugs the hell outta me, cuz i'm used to pressing like 8 keys (not really, but almost) at once when i play. I'd do a quick search on the counter-strike.net forums...i'm sure theres bound to be a thread in there about it..just have to find it amongst all those l33t t33ns.

well i have narrowed it down to my keyboard drivers. i uninstalled each of my drivers one at at time and its my keyboard drivers. i have a microsoft internet keyboard, and im using intellytype 2.2 drivers. reintsalling them didnt fix the problem so once i get a chance im gonna redownload a copy of them and try again

Back