• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Ur Help on Cofiguring my Lines

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Homer

okay since i went through 2 heatercores (Doh!) i just decided to just cut the inlet & outlet and throw some barbs on it. instead of my previous plan have 2 inlets and 2 outlets as u can see Here how should i configure it now? i was thinking of the same conifg like Diggrr Here (hope u dont mind diggrr) or just go the basic route but my nb and gpu aint gonna get cool water. any suggestions on how i can set this up or well i be fine with the basic route? ive been computer less for 3weeks and i need too get it up so i can start gaming :D any help would be GREATLY appreciated! thx!

my blocks are Maze3
Neomoses nb and gpu
Rio2100 (692Gph)

Pic 1
Pic 2

ok, so instead of the 2in/2out, you have the regular 1in/out on the heatercore?
if that is what you are saying, you could just use a "y" adapter, it should be almost the same thing...

yeah im only gonna have 1inlet and 1outlet. well having a Y adaptor restrict any flow?

Back