• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does N E 1 play GT Racing 2002 Mods?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[OC]This

Disabled
Do you play GT Racing 2002 from a F1 2002 Mod? It's great game... ya can add different race class mods.. i.e. BPR mod, Ferarri Modena challenge, BMW M3 mod etc..

Anyways, I play GT Racing 2002 and recently got the LeMans track. It's very fast track as ya know. Fast cars and lots of high speeds. Well, after some good practicing, I took my little Ferarri Modena 360 in the Lemans track, racing with GT1/ 24hr Lemans class cars(Viper, Lister, Ferarri550, Lambo, etc) My cute Modena tops out at 271 KPH whereas all others go way beyond 300 KPH in the straight aways. I managed to keep the other cars behind my ***... I BLOCK EM!! HeeeeeeeHeeeeeeee Block em all! with some good manuvering and awesome cornering as well as I excit the corners. I caused about over 5~7 accidents.. and I never spin not even once! hehe One of them did manage to pass me but he f.ucked up later.. he spun and I left him behind in the dust. I'm first place! 5 laps in the track. My car setting at default.

View the VCR file for detail in action. It's so damn funny LOL.... View it at trackside and view it from the other cars chasing my ***.. it's so funny the way I block em. LOL

Ferrari Modena in LeMans track - 5 laps

if you got the game and the track installed, put my vcr file in your GT Racing 2002 VCR folder... and voila!

Oh.. i also have the famous over 21km long Nürburgring Nordschleife track. heehee! I love that track.. takes good 7+ minutes to complete one lap(if you're fast enough). If you want the track for fast download, I can get em for ya... there are sites for download as well..

:cool:

Back