• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have a SiS 6326 AGP card???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RoadWarrior

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone had a SiS 6326 AGP that they could look at for me, what does the BIOS chip say on it??

Just wondering because I got one for free, but it looks like the wrong BIOS chip in it.

thanks,

Road Warrior

You are in luck- mine just died today so I pulled it out of the machine it was in......

What must be the bios chip says:
HOLTEK
HT27C512-70
A118F0061-2

Hopefully that will tell you what you need to know.

This card was running for at least a year or two straight that I've had it; a couple of problems in the last few months that I never found a problem- until today: constant crashes that went away with the new video card.

rogerdugans said:

What must be the bios chip says:
HOLTEK
HT27C512-70
Thanks, well I've got the right physical part, that's what it says on the chip, just wondering if mine is blown with the right firmware though because it has a Trident sticker on it. Since Trident also make graphics chips and not cards, it seems wrong, unless they did the firmware for SiS but I didn't think they were into that.

Road Warrior

LOL, I have the same card but in a PCI version sitting in my junk bucket! I rmember that was a huge improvement over the old Tseng labs 2mb card I had a loooong time ago. The SIS card let me play Jedi Knight in 3D at 512x384! :D

Back