• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what xp2500+ stepping does newegg have now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Latest information that's a few days old says that what's posted on their sight is correct and current. I got one of those on the way from newegg myself.

is it good

is it a good ocer? i think my xp2100 is dying because i reseated the water block and i think that was the final straw b4 it messed up the cpu core by putting pressure on and off it because now it wont overclock, iwas at 11.5x200 now i can only run 9x200...

I think most 2500's will hit at least 2.2ghz and 2.4 is not out of question...great CPU just get it.

(although a 2100 would be a cheaper route ;) )

About a week ago I received an AQXEA 0324 and I think many others did as well. I think that's where newegg is at with the 2500+.

What do you mean E stepping? That's a good oc 2500 Mhz. Is there any large difference in overclocking at 1.85v to 1.95v?

Back