• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DVD recordr needed!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trdsw20

Hoping someone has a good deal. I want something that will do dual format. CD burning is not as big of a priority. Help me find one. Thanks in advance.

For dual format we've got one at work (Compusmart) for $499.99, that does both + and -.

Or, we've also got one that does one of the two for $249.99.

ttfn

F4 said:
For dual format we've got one at work (Compusmart) for $499.99, that does both + and -.

Or, we've also got one that does one of the two for $249.99.

ttfn

Thanks for helping but damn 499. Thats crazy expensive must be made out of Gold. The NEC is closer to what I want something under 2 hundred thats dual format.

Anyone have reccomendations??? or Have a DVD burner????

Whoever paided 400 for a drive is crazy.

For dual format, TDK and Verbatim are around 200-250. Sony is more expensive, around 250-300.

Single format are around 100-150.

They have been on sale off and on. Check your sunday paper.

I am not making this up. My Roommate has a Cendyne, which is a rebadged Panasonic for 100 AR. He got the dual TDK AR and tax for 210 which he is selling on Ebay.

The Verbatim was on sale last week I think for 230.

Hope this helps.

TDK was from DELL
Cendyne was from Officemax or Office depot or Staples not sure.

The later has online coupons plus rebate thus the 100 dollars and 200 dollar range.

I think Ill be looking for a deal on a Sony, TDK, or a NEC burner. Thanks for the tips though. And if you see a deal anywhere you know who to shoot a post or PM too thanks

Back