• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Audio cables

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WejRepus

Hi, i am borrowing some computer things for the summer from several diffeant people, speakers from one person, tower from another, montitor from a third, keyboard from... you get the idea. anyway, the speaker set up that i was lent uses the kind of cable to plug into the output that VCRs or DVD players use. you know like the white/yellow/red kind, cept this only has the 2 audio parts (naturally, it is a speaker set-up). anyway, what kind of an adapter do i need to make them merge into 1 plug that goes into the output on a motherboard (the one that looks like the headphone jack). any help please. i know this is probably really confusing. also, if you could link me to the product on radioshack.com or something, it would be a help. thanks

You mean... Like this?

rca-to-headphone.jpg

I'll look for a linky in a second.

like that, but the audio cable ends with 2 males, so i need the adapter to go from 2 female VCR audio things to 1 male computer audio

Back