• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Metallic/Metal Flake Paint

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zaz

Registered
Anyone know where I could get sweet looking colors for metallic/metalflake paint in Canada. I have tried Canadian Tire and Rona (Canadian Home Depot like store). I haven't been to the actual Home Depot yet but if they don't have it I am at a loss.

yeah i went to pepboys in the US and they had all sorts of automotive paints...Homedepot on the other hand had none...(kinda dissapointing)

I usually get my paint at Canadian tire. But I found tha tthe best looking colours only come in the small cans. Gets pretty expensive to paint a full tower with those. What's availible also depends on where in the country you live.

the metalic color shifting paint kits are increadably expencive !!! about 100 bucks here in japan for it and its not even enough for half of a full tower if your gonna do it right

Back