• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATi 9500Pro Bios.........

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cozmo_d

Hey all..

Currentaly Im using Darkmage's Bios, I was curiouse if any newer Bios has been circulating one that might get my core going a bit more ?

I read SN's sticky but it looks like thoes bioses are for 9700 :(

hey bro if u want more out of the core do a fixed resistor on the core voltage(its exacltly the same as the 9700)U use a 2.7kohm resistor on pins 18 & 20(your voltage at that resistance should be at 1.75,u should be able to crank the core to 360+

later radman
:cool:

I can run my core to 400 without any volt mods, but it's watercooled so that helps alot, bump for you as I wouldn't mind trying a new one if there is one.

Still lookin for n newer bios ???

anyone ?

Thx for the tip on the volt mod but as I cannot afford to replace this card I wont be doing a V-mod :(

Personally, I have never had any luck w/bios flashing for better OC's

Tweaker has the right idea with the volt mod, but your right that carries some risk. (hey tweak, ya got a link to a 9500vm ?)

I did notice a beta bios over here for a 9500pro you might try.

:p

Ya I used that Beta bios in the past it allows oc but,
Darkmages Bios is much better gave the best oc anyway

I seen a sweet V-mod that is not permanant If I try it Ill let ya know :)

i had the link hmmm not sure where it went:mad: anyway i know i found it in the rage3d forums.i go look and see if i can find it real quick

Nice v-mod Im scared tho as I cannot replace this card if I screw it

Also my soldering iron tip is too large :(

Ill wait untill I can replace this card before attempting this mod
thx tho

Would still like to try a differant Bios if any exzist ?

Im using DarkMage's Bios for Infinion 3.3ns

Is that the same as warps bios for the 9500Pro.

Thats was the only one i knew about couldn't tell if its better or worse where did you get the darkmage bios.

T

If you're just connecting to the "feet" of the ICs aren't there those little grabbers that can be removable? I don't nkow what they're called...anyone know?

Back