• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

waterblock for 9800 pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ice_49

Registered
can anyone give a link or advice on watercooling my 9800 pro?i'm using an innovatek system for my cpu ,but would like to watercool my card to. thanks in adv!

thanks for the reply,looks xoxide.com has some so i guess i'll give it a try unless anyone else has a a better idea.

theres also the maze 4, Dont know what one woudl be better though.

Jon

ice_49,
I watercooled my 9800Pro with the Innovatek Graph o matic waterblock. No DIY needed except the shim on the GPU to remove. No big deal. If you have innovatek already, you don't have much choice anyway as I assume you are using 8mm tubing.
My ATI9800Pro is working fine 450/360. Water temp is 29 degrees.

yeah i upgraded to the tygon tubing so maybe i should just stick w/ the innovatek block.btw i'm very happy w/ the performance of the innovatek kit. i know it's pricy,but this was my 1st time watercooling so it was worth it to me. i am however, now thinking about building another rig w a diy watercooling system!
thanks again for all the replys!:cool:

Back