• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

God Bless Catalyst 3.6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i had the same problem :) yeah im also really happy with these improvements :) Just one thing, as you can see i have the 9800 PRO, and whenever i play (say cs_assault for example), when i run toward the vent from the outside (when CT) the roof sems to have lines in it when i run, but when i stand still, they looks superb, you know whats going on?

hmmm weird. Never seen anything like that, but I have a 9700pro... heh.

Damn Mordic... dude shorten that sig holy crap!!
You got 19 lines there man. Your 9 lines over the limit. Shorten it yourself before an Admin does it for you.

You need to do more than make them smaller man... you need to chop chop stuff like the ---------------------------- lines, remove that big blank space.

And to make it smaller go like this....

[size=1.5] then close it using [/size=1.5 ]

Also next time try and do a search.. or look in the FAQ about signatures.

i had the same problem yeah im also really happy with these improvements Just one thing, as you can see i have the 9800 PRO, and whenever i play (say cs_assault for example), when i run toward the vent from the outside (when CT) the roof sems to have lines in it when i run, but when i stand still, they looks superb, you know whats going on?

Do the line(s) move back as you move closer to the roof? If so, it could be the mipmap (Right?). As far as I know, the closer you move the more detailed an image you see. I see a line on all, decent sized, ramps and roofs (etc.) as I run closer to them. On one side of the line, the detail is much clearer than it is on the other side (far side) of the line.

Back