• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help!!!game resolution problem!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kev380

i just installed GTA 3 VICE CITY.i entered into the game and then i tried to change the resolution. then, problem happened. the screen went black after i change to a higher resolution. and the screen says OUT OF RANGE. i can't do anything except keep hearing the sound of the game.i restarted the game and the same thing happened! what should i do??? thanks a lot...

Your probably using a resolution that it too high for the monitor or for your video card. If you drop your refresh rate down, then maybe you can support higher sizes.

I'm guessing if you find the config file and edit it, or delete it, then you can restore the normal screen resolution.

my screen resolution is at its lowest 60. and i believe my video card can support the highest resolution of the game. so i guess i will try to find the config file. thanks.

Back